RevolutionUC follows the Hack Code of Conduct, as well as the MLH Code of Conduct. For more information please visit the following sources for these rules:
- Be prepared to present your hack within a strinct 2 minute timeframe.
- Powerpoint presentations will not be allowed
- Demo the project you've been working on for the past 24 hours
- Be proud of what youve worked on!
- Tell us what all you've learned while hacking (in only two minutes!)
- Checkout the judging criteria (Projects are judged based on creativity, design, and functionality)
- Tell us if you've used an opt-in or sponsor prize category (Highschool hack, AWS, IBM IOT, etc)
- Be sure to tell us if you've used any of the MLH sponsored hardware for you hack
For your presentations, you may use your own laptop. There will be both mini-display port and VGA hookups, and a computer with a web browser if needbe.
Presentations and closing ceremonies will be taking place at 3:30 in Baldwin 544 auditorium